Treat-or-Treat is in need of volunteers, performers, and clubs and organizations for its festivities. If you are interested in helping or want to be a part of the event, please use one of the three links below to sign up.
Please be aware that only Florida Tech students and faculty can sign up to be a volunteer. The same goes for performers wishing to entertain at the event. However, any club or organization, off-campus based or not, can participate and have a booth at the event.
If your club or organization does wish to participate, we only ask that you do not sell any items at your booth, as Treat-or-Treat is a free event. Please feel free to have your club or organization representatives come in costume. You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the event.
- Staff members are prohibited from accepting tips or gratuities from guests.
- Immediately report safety concerns to Event Coordinator. (Katelyn Chastain)
- Dress appropriately for the event. (Remember the event is for children, use your best judgement)
- Return equipment that is used to the appropriate event manager.
- ResLife, Treat or Treat, and University property must not be removed for personal use.
- Follow all university policies.
- In case of emergencies, please contact Campus Security at (321) 674-8111.
For your Protection
- Do not accept responsibility of supervising a minor while volunteering at the event.
- Sexual harassment is a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights of 1964. Harassment/sexual harassment based on any protected status (e.g., race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, physical or mental disability or any other personal attribute protected by federal, state or local law) is prohibited. Staff who believes they are victims of harassment are to immediately contact the Event Coordinator.
You will check-in with Res-Life staff, get your booth assignment and directions.” and ideas for the booth.
|Shift||Start Time||End Time||Description||Registrants Needed|
|Set-Up||10:00am (ET)||12:00pm (ET)||This shift allows volunteers to assist with setting up Treat or Treat.||121/250||Over|
|During Event||1:30pm (ET)||4:00pm (ET)||This shift allows volunteers to assist during Treat or Treat. Duties available but not limited...||128/300||Over|
|During Event||4:00pm (ET)||6:30pm (ET)||This shift allows volunteers to assist during Treat or Treat. Duties available but not limited...||105/300||Over|
|Clean-Up||6:30pm (ET)||8:30pm (ET)||This shift allows volunteers to assist after Treat or Treat. .||70/250||Over|